“The material can be dry especially … technical material but I think John did a really good job at presenting the material in a way that made it interesting. There was a lot of theory but where it was successful were the practical examples that he incorporated.”
Dr. John Williams provides expert analysis and testimony for litigation including forensics, breach of contract lawsuits, taxation or valuation disputes (including ad valorem taxes on industrial property and real estate), and intellectual property disputes. He evaluates with first-hand, practical knowledge of engineering and technology operating practices.
Dr. Williams' engineering experience supports litigation in:
- Forensic Investigation (e.g. Chemical and Oil Fires, Explosions, etc.).
- Energy Technology & Conversion
- Causal analysis.
- Damage/repair disputes.
- Technology contract disputes.
- Valuation of structures & equipment.
- Chemical Engineering Industry practices & standards.